The Men's Ministry exists to glorify God by equipping and encouraging men to be growing strong in Christ.
- The Aim - To Glorify God - accurately represent and reflect Him in everything.
- The Product - Men who are growing strong in Christ.
- The Means - Equipping and Encouraging.
- We emphasize Men to be accurate theologians. 1 Timothy 4:16
- We emphasize Men to be consistent in life. 1 Timothy 4:16
- We emphasize Men to be leaders at home. 1 Timothy 3:5
- We emphasize Men to be leaders in the church. 1 Timothy 3:1
- We emphasize Men to be witnesses for Christ. Matthew 28:19-20
- We emphasize Men to be disciplers for Christ. 2 Timothy 2:2
Our Principles and Governing Core Values
The Biblical principles which we will not compromise but will use to define our ministry:
- We Value Servant Leadership
Matt. 20:26, Col. 3:17, Eph. 4:2,16; 5:1,25 - Giving of ourselves to meet the needs of others is our response to God's mercy and grace. A servant's spirit should be evident in all believers, especially those in leadership.
- We Value Clear Communication
Ephesians 4:15, 29 - The Church, like the human body depends on all its parts working together. Loving and honest communication is required among all believers together.
- We Value The Home As The Little Church
1 Timothy 3:5 True leadership must be demonstrated in the home before it is established in the church.
We Value Relationships
- We Value Family
Ephesians 5:21-6:4 - Families, growing God's way, are essential to individual stability and to the health of the Church - both present and future.